Eastwood Dental is welcoming new patients. Please contact our office for to schedule an appointment for your dental needs. Request an appointment or call our office at 270-781-4880.
Your first appointment
There are a few pieces of information we will need from you on your first visit to the office. Please bring the following with you:
- Please bring the new patient paperwork (if you don’t have this please arrive 15-20 minutes early).
- Records from previous dentist. (x-rays, full note history, ect.)
- A copy of your insurance card (if applicable)
Dental New Patient Forms
- Dental Records Release Form
- Health History Form
- Child Health/Dental History Form
- Appointment Reminder Consent Form
- Oral Cancer Screening Consent Form
TMJ/TMD Patient New Forms
For extra convenience we now have all of our new patient forms available online. Please click these links to find the the form you need and then print. This is just an extra convenience to save time in the waiting room.
If you don’t have the capability to print these forms we would be happy to mail them to you or you can fill them out at the office, just contact us.
Eastwood Dental accepts cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit. For more comprehensive treatment plans, we also participate with financing through Springstone patient financing and Care Credit. If you are interested in knowing more about these programs or applying please feel free to follow the links below.
Springstone Patient FinancingSM
Our practice is pleased to offer flexible payment plans from Springstone Patient Financing.
- No initial payment and no payment for 3-7 weeks
- Affordable Extended Plans with low fixed rates & low monthly payments
- 6-24 month Promotional Plans
- No prepayment penalty
You can calculate potential monthly payment options. Or place an application in a few short minutes, and decisions are typically available in seconds.
Eastwood Dental accepts a large variety of dental insurance plans.
Dr. Hilliard is an in- network provider with most insurance companies including Delta Dental, Metlife, Aetna, Humana, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, HRI-DHO, and United Concordia.
Dr. Funk is in-network with Health Resources Incorporated-Dental Health Options (HRI-DHO).
Eastwood Dental will file claims on your behalf and help maximize your benefits. If you have any additional questions about your insurance plan please contact us or give us a call at 270-781-4880.