Do you suffer from Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ ) Disorder ?
- Experience frequent severe headaches or neck aches
- Hear clicking or popping when opening your mouth
- Have difficulty opening or closing your mouth
- Pain in or around your ear
- Tenderness of the jaw or jaw muscles
- Jaw pain when chewing, biting, or yawning
- Experience your jaw “locking up”
- Have a Movement disorder (neuromuscular)
If you said yes to any of these questions, you may be suffering from TMJ disorder.
Dr. Funk with Eastwood Dental is our TMJ disorder therapist.
William Funk DMD
A native of Bowling Green, KY, William “Spike” Funk is a graduate of both Centre College and the University of Kentucky. He specializes in TMJ disorder, oral reconstruction, cosmetic dentistry and dentures.
Emily Hilliard DMD
Emily Hilliard, DMD, was born in Bowling Green, KY and is a proud graduate of both Western Kentucky University and the University of Louisville.